The dust collector is a device that separates dust from the flue gas and is called a dust collector or a dust removal device. The performance of the precipitator is expressed by the amount of gas that can be treated, the resistance loss when the gas passes through the precipitator, and the efficiency of dust removal. At the same time, the price, operating and maintenance costs of the precipitator, the length of service life and the difficulty of operation management are also important factors in considering its performance.
What problems are easy to occur when installing dust removal accessories?
(1) After the system is installed, the system should be reviewed again, and the process inspections should be carried out.
(2) The connection of the cylinder body is made of diabase water glass cement, which is formulated according to the formula.
(3) The size of the inlet and outlet flue should be made according to the flange size of the equipment provided by our company.
(4) Auxiliary facilities such as dust removal fittings water supply system, air duct, sedimentation tank, etc. shall be planned, coordinated, and integrated during installation and construction.
(5) The specific gravity of the granite water film dust collector is 2.3T/m3. The foundation of the dust collector should be designed according to the selected model and the geological conditions of the installation site. The foundation must be flat, 100mm below the horizon.
(6) The overflow trough is a key part and must be installed accurately. Make sure that the inside of the cylinder overflows evenly to form a water film, and there is no water leakage outside the cylinder.