Dust bag is used in bag filter equipment, and in this bag dust removal is to choose a good quality bag, in the end, how to calculate the quality of this bag? Look at these items to understand.
1. Thickness: Thickness is one of the important physical properties of the dust bag. It has a great influence on the permeability and wear resistance of the filter material.
2. Density: The density of the dust bag is expressed by the number of yarns per unit distance, that is, the number of warp and wefts between Lin (2.54 cm) or 5 cm. The density of the non-woven fabric is calculated by the bulk density, that is, the weight per unit area of the filter material, and the thickness (how many grams per square meter).
3. Quality: The quality is generally called cloth weight. It refers to how many grams of dust filter material per square meter. Because the material and structure of the dust bag are directly reflected in its quality, the quality determines the performance of the dust bag. , important indicators, but also an important factor in determining the price of dust bags.
4. Hygroscopicity: The hygroscopicity of the dust bag is one of the indicators for evaluating its performance. This performance is especially important when the dust-containing gas contains moisture. Because when the moisture content of the dust-containing gas is large, the moisture absorption of the dust-removing bag is high, the dust is adhered, the dust-removing bag is clogged, the resistance is increased, and the dust-removing performance is deteriorated. At present, Jiuzheng Tongming has non-hygroscopic filter materials, is not afraid of condensation, and has good performance.
5. Flame resistance: The flame resistance of the dust bag is a heavy indicator in its actual use. The combustion of the dust bag includes several processes of melt oxidation and cracking of the polymer. It is often classified into flammable, flammable, non-flammable and non-combustible according to the self-characteristics of the polymer according to the degree of verification of its combustion. Flame retardant and non-combustible filter media can improve the performance of the dust collector.
6. temperature and heat resistance: moisture and heat resistance refers to the degree of temperature and heat resistance of the dust bag, it is an important factor in the selection of filter bags. When selecting the dust filter bag filter material, not only the temperature resistance of the dust bag material, but also the long-term working temperature of the dust bag and the high temperature humidity that may occur in the short-term, and the heat resistance of the dust bag are also considered. That is, the filter material is resistant to dry heat and heat and humidity. After treatment, the temperature resistance of the dust bag will increase.
7. Rigidity: Rigidity is a measure of the softness of the dust bag. The way to evaluate its characteristics is the feel. The cloth dust bag is very soft and has almost no rigidity, and the felt and non-woven cloth bag have rigidity due to the processing of the surface with resin, which brings different requirements for cleaning.
8. Dimensional stability: Dimensional stability refers to the expansion and contraction rate of the filter material in the warp and weft directions. The expansion and contraction of the filter material changes the porosity of the filter material, which affects the filtration efficiency and resistance, and sometimes even affects the normal operation of the dust collector. Therefore, the shrinkage rate of the dust bag is as small as possible.
9. corrosion resistance. Corrosion resistance includes acid resistance, alkali resistance, oxidant resistance, reducing agent resistance and organic solvent resistance. Dust-containing gases often contain various chemicals, which requires the dust bag to have corrosion resistance.
10. Electrostaticity: The movement of gas or the collision of dust particles will cause some filter bags to generate electricity. The effect of this static charge on the filtration process is twofold. The beneficial side is that the opposite charge attracts, so that the dust particles move from the airflow to the oppositely charged dust bag, which greatly improves the filtration efficiency; the unfavorable side is that the static electricity and its gravity do not disappear at the end of the filtration stage, making it difficult to clean the dust. In addition, due to the accumulation of charged dust, the static voltage increases, and it is possible to generate a spark to cause an explosion. Therefore, anti-static treatment is sometimes performed on the dust bag, for example, the electrical resistance of the conductive fiber-reinforced filter material is incorporated into the filter material, which is commonly known as an anti-static dust bag.