The baghouse is a dry dust filter. It is suitable for capturing fine, dry, non-fibrous dust. The filter bag is made of woven filter cloth or non-woven felt. The dust filter is filtered by the filtering effect of the fiber fabric. When the dust-containing gas enters the bag filter, the particles are large and the dust is large, due to gravity. The action settles and falls into the ash hopper. When the gas containing fine dust passes through the filter material, the dust is retained and the gas is purified. Generally, the dust removal efficiency of the new filter material is not high enough.
(1) The dust removal efficiency is high, generally above 99%, and the dust concentration of the outlet gas of the dust collector is within tens of mg/m3, which has higher classification efficiency for fine dust of submicron particle size.
(2) The range of air volume is wide, only a small number of m3 in 1min, and a large number of tens of thousands of m3 in 1min. It can be used for dust removal in industrial furnaces and kiln to reduce emissions of atmospheric pollutants.
(3) The structure is simple and the maintenance operation is convenient.
(4) Under the premise of ensuring the same high dust removal efficiency, the cost is lower than that of the electrostatic precipitator.
(5) When using high temperature resistant filter materials such as glass fiber, polytetrafluoroethylene, and P84, it can be operated at a high temperature of 200 ° C or higher.
(6) It is not sensitive to the characteristics of dust and is not affected by dust and electrical resistance.