The positive pressure pulse dust collector of the furniture factory is when the dust-containing gas enters the dust collector from the air inlet, first hits the sloping plate and the baffle in the middle of the air inlet and outlet, the air flow turns into the ash hopper, and the air flow speed is slowed down due to inertia. The coarse particles of dust in the gas flow directly into the ash bucket. As a function of pre-collection, the airflow entering the ash bucket is then folded upwards and collected through the filter bag dust containing the metal skeleton inside, and is collected on the outer surface of the filter bag, and the purified gas enters the upper cleaning chamber of the filter bag chamber, and is collected. When the tuyere is discharged and the dust-containing gas is purified through the filter bag, the dust accumulated on the filter bag increases with time, increasing the resistance of the filter bag, causing the treatment air volume to gradually decrease, for normal work, to be controlled.
The resistance is within a certain range (140--170mm water column), the filter bag must be cleaned. When the dust is cleaned, the pulse control device sequentially triggers each control valve to open the pulse valve. The compressed air in the air bag is blown by the holes of the blow pipe. The tube is sprayed into each of the corresponding filter bags, and the filter bag is rapidly expanded instantaneously, so that the dust accumulated on the surface of the filter bag is detached, and the filter bag is regenerated. The dust falls into the ash bucket and is discharged through the ash discharge system. Thereby, the dust accumulated on the filter bag is periodically pulsed and cleaned, so that the purge gas passes normally, and the dust removal system is operated.
The mill consists of a moving plate and a fixed plate. The moving plate is provided with a toothed rod or a hammer head, a blade, etc., and the material is pulverized under the action of repeated impact, friction, shearing and the like between the moving plate and the fixed plate rotating at a high speed, and the product conforming to the particle size requirement passes through the classifying wheel. (or screen) enter the cyclone or dust collector to collect, the coarse material returns to the crushing zone to continue crushing.
1. It is suitable for the crushing operation of tough materials, fibrous, sponge-like, high oil content and high sugar content which are difficult to be crushed by general pulverizers. It is also good for crushing hard and brittle materials.
2. Set crushing and grading in one, it can produce D50: products with any grain size between 2 and 75μ.
3. Compact structure, small footprint, low installed power, wide application range and high cost performance.
4. The whole machine is easy to disassemble and clean, suitable for refueling operations.
5. Designed to meet GMP, C-GMP, FDA standards.